Tuesday 6 September 2011

Wow, What a Trip! Where Did Time Go and Why No Posts 'Till Now?


What a trip! The weather was perfect, the huts were great and the scenery was breathtaking (as was the terrain). All and all it was fantastic, everything it is touted to be.

I was really hoping to post more leading up to the departure and count it down. But time really flies with getting ready for the trek and preparing to sell our condo. I will detail the hike is several ways; getting to the trail and our time in Neustift before; hut reviews – the food, the accommodation, etc.; and each day of the trek – the time it took us, the terrain.

I will pepper all of these with copious photos and videos. I have uploaded these to Picasa and YouTube respectively and will provide links throughout the posts. I tried to take a lot of photos to show the trail itself and what you can expect at various points of each section. This is what you will find from my videos as well. Most of them have a lovely commentary of where we are, where we came from and where we are headed.

Here we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment